[Computer-go] agz -- meditations

Petri Pitkanen petri.t.pitkanen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:04:22 PDT 2017

Cost reduction in IC has reached or is reaching its limits. Intels 5n techk
is not really a 5n and 5n is not really reachable. Not at least without
some seriously new physics and even then there will be hard limits like
quantum un--certainty. This particular chip may get cheaper if it is ever
done in amounts but it is not guaranteed to get lot cheapaer