[Computer-go] AlphaGo Retires

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sun May 28 08:14:59 PDT 2017

  After winning against Ke Jie 3-0

	https://deepmind.com/research/alphago/alphago-china/

AlphaGo retires from competitive Go.  The team released 50 selfplay
games, will work on a teaching tool and publishing a second paper.

	https://blog.google/topics/google-asia/alphagos-next-move/
	https://deepmind.com/research/alphago/alphago-vs-alphago-self-play-games/

  Congratulations and thank you, AlphaGo team, for your open scientific
approach and publishing your methods.  The Computer Go community learned
a lot as well, as evident from nowadays high-ranked KGS bots.

--
					Petr Baudis, Rossum.ai
	Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward!