[Computer-go] AlphaGo rollout nakade patterns?

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 10:00:58 PST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I speculate: nakade involves creating a shape (such as three in a row or a bulky five) such that, if captured, it would only form one eye, given the proper placement. I can imagine a set of patterns which enumerate the possibilities. Some examples exist, however, which are quite complex.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad