[Computer-go] AI Driving Cars

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 06:16:57 PST 2017

The thing about sel-drivifng AI: it can be improved en masse. Tesla can fix a problem and send the fix to a million cars. Can't say the same about a million human drivers. Each must independently pass Darwin's test.
  Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com> Unix/Linux Systems Administration Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.