[Computer-go] it's alphago

Marc Landgraf mahrgell87 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:49:17 PST 2017

And why would it be desirable that 'the big corporate players lose interest
to devote computer power'?
And who are those big corporate players? Deepmind? Who are not even selling
their bot? Or are you talking about CS/Zen who are having indeed financial
interests here?
What would be the benefit of any of those parties in losing interest?