[Computer-go] ADMIN: Maintenance, a few days downtime

Rémi Coulom remi.coulom at free.fr
Tue Jan 3 02:52:43 PST 2017

Hi,

All the SGF posts by Andries were classified as spam for me.

I recently set up a mail server to handle user registrations at crazy-sensei.com. Here is a collection of links that helped me to improve the chances of having registration emails reach their recipients. Maybe they can help you:

https://www.exratione.com/2014/07/setting-up-spf-and-dkim-for-an-ubuntu-1404-mail-server/
https://www.skelleton.net/2015/03/21/how-to-eliminate-spam-and-protect-your-name-with-dmarc/
https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=207
https://blog.stickleback.dk/getting-off-hotmails-blocklist/

http://dkimvalidator.com/
https://www.port25.com/authentication-checker/
https://www.mail-tester.com/

The IP of my server was blacklisted by hotmail. I had to contact them to be removed from the list.

Setting up a mail server such that sent mail actually reaches its recipients is a bit complicated.

Thanks for managing this list.

Rémi