[Computer-go] SGF

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Mon Jan 2 11:42:30 PST 2017

I think the character set property just refers to the contents of comments and similar fields. The sgf format itself is entirely in the common characters in UTF-8 and US-ASCII. There is no need to assume a character set before the property. If you find the character set property in the root node, it should apply to a root comment, even if it comes earlier in the properties in the root node.