[Computer-go] Notes from the Asilomar Conference on Beneficial AI

Richard J Lorentz lorentz at csun.edu
Thu Feb 9 16:32:48 PST 2017

Thanks for the interesting link. Indeed, some good reading there.

One quote that I've seen various versions of a number of times now: "
More interesting for the rest of us, AlphaGo is playing moves and styles
that all human masters had dismissed as stupid centuries ago."

Can any one point me to concrete examples of such moves, styles, and/or
games? With some commentary?!

Thanks!

-Richard