[Computer-go] Notes from the Asilomar Conference on Beneficial AI

Freeman Ng Freeman at freemanng.net
Thu Feb 9 14:42:07 PST 2017

My favorite blogger's account of this conference that the Deep Mind team
also participated in.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2017/02/06/notes-from-the-asilomar-conference-on-beneficial-ai/

Note: he's neither a Go player nor a computer programmer, which limits his
AlphaGo related reporting, but I thought this might be interesting to the
list nonetheless.

Freeman

*_*
*|| Freeman Ng - www.AuthorFreeman.com <http://www.authorfreeman.com/>*
*||**    Neural Nudes - neural net generated fine art nudes*
*||**    Haiku Diem - a daily haiku feed *
*||**    Poetry Pro-Am - connecting our students with our poets*
***