[Computer-go] mcts and tactics

uurtamo . uurtamo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:51:47 PST 2017

You guys are killing me.

Let's do what the space science guys did;

Parallelize via slow computation. If you need me to handle errors, I can do
ecc's. I know about how to correct for errors.

Why are we all trying to find compute power independently? Let's just add
it up. There's no real money here, let's go for it.

Break it down

s.