[Computer-go] Japanese Shogi scene and AlphaZero

Hiroshi Yamashita yss at bd.mbn.or.jp
Sat Dec 16 00:35:05 PST 2017

Hi Ingo,

In Shogi, AlphaZero is +400 Elo stronger than elmo.
But current strongest Shogi program is +184 stronger than elmo.
AlphaZero is still strongest thought.

Shogi open source program rating
http://www.uuunuuun.com/english

One slight things, "elmo" author Takizawa likes to be called "elmo", not "Elmo".
Because Elmo is famous Sesame Street character.

Like CGOS, many Shogi programs play on net.
http://wdoor.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/shogi/logs/LATEST/players-floodgate.html
http://wdoor.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/shogi/floodgate.html (Japanese)

I also want to see AlphaZero Shogi game records.

Thanks,
Hiroshi Yamashita