[Computer-go] kgs-chat command not working

Hiroshi Yamashita yss at bd.mbn.or.jp
Sun Dec 10 19:45:07 PST 2017

Hi,

> I'm trying to implement the kgs-chat command but I'm getting a crash in

I think kgs-chat command does not work since kgsGtp 3.5.20.
Not supporting kgs-chat command may be safe.

[Computer-go] kgsGTP client
http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2015-September/007914.html
[Computer-go] kgsGtp 3.5.20 has a problem?
http://computer-go.org/pipermail/computer-go/2015-October/007975.html

Thanks,
Hiroshi Yamashita