[Computer-go] difficult things for alphazero

Dave Dyer ddyer at real-me.net
Thu Dec 7 13:30:27 PST 2017

Without reference to your specific ideas for games that might be
difficult to solve, I wonder where these games fit on the human
playability scale.   The things we find acceptable as games are
in a pretty small domain, which lies between the things that are
trivial and the things that are too hard.

There are lots of very hard problems, which are not games, which I bet
the owners of Alphazero are interested in attacking next.