[Computer-go] Mastering Chess and Shogi by Self-Play with a General Reinforcement Learning Algorithm

Jim O'Flaherty jim.oflaherty.jr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:09:28 PST 2017

In 2002/Nov, I created a Go adaptation, Abchij, which I think might not be
easily conquered by these algorithms. It's funny, I did so in anticipation
of thwarting any sort of brute force algorithms that might emerge to
"solve" Go as I hated how those were the solution to Chess. If you are
interested, I would be happy to post the rules for the game.

Namaste,

Jim O'Flaherty
Founder/CEO
Precision Location Intelligence, Inc.
<http://www.precisionlocationintelligence.com/> • Irving, TX, USA
469-358-0633 <4693580633> • jim.oflaherty.jr at gmail.com •
www.linkedin.com/in/jimoflahertyjr

CONFIDENTIALITY / PROPRIETARY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is
confidential information for Precision Location Intelligence, Inc.. As
such, it may be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or if you
received this message in error, then any direct or indirect disclosure,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify Precision Location
Intelligence, Inc. by calling (214) 489-7779 <2144897779> immediately and
by sending a return e-mail; delete this message; and destroy all copies,
including attachments.