[Computer-go] AlphaGo selfplay 3 games

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Wed Sep 14 14:40:17 PDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 06:25:42PM +0900, Hiroshi Yamashita wrote:
> Hi,
>
> DeepMind published AlphaGo's selfplay 3 games with comment.
>
> AlphaGo Games - English
> https://deepmind.com/research/alphago/alphago-games-english/
>
> OHASHI Hirofumi 6d pro said
> "I understood AlphaGo is extremely strong even if 5sec/move."

Wow.  I have looked only at the first self-play game so far, but it
really is impressive.  To me, the most frightening move is 156, I wonder
if after black B, AlphaGo would indeed play out the long and complex
semeai correctly, or if it just "sensed".

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,