[Computer-go] Deep Zen vs Cho Chikun -- Round 3

Hideki Kato hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp
Wed Nov 23 14:03:46 PST 2016

Thanks David.

It's now.

In the same afternoon, Zen vs Yonil Ha 6p was played on KGS as a part
of Neyagawa Igo Shogi Festival in Neyagawa city, Osaka, Japan.
(Zen19X vs neyagawa. The time was set 4 hours to avoid KGS's time
control and actually a move was played in 30s).

This Zen ran on a dual Xeon server with one nVidia GTX-1080 in my
room.  I ran seven threads.  This shows recent Zen on a PC with a
highend GPU is enough to beat pro at short-time settings.

Also, Zen on a dual-core laptop (ThinkPad X250; Core i7 5600U at 2.6 GHz)
beat a pro a few times in personal trials (also fast games).

Hideki

--
Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp>