[Computer-go] Time policy

valkyria at phmp.se valkyria at phmp.se
Fri Nov 4 07:25:15 PDT 2016

Just one additional thing. If you plan to play online (CGOS) you need
have a buffer for lag.

That is if the opponent plays on until the board is filled, you might
end up playing another 100 moves. Even if your program responds locally
in 0.0001 seconds the lag of systems out of your control might quickly
make you spend several seconds time extra.

best
Magnus