[Computer-go] Time policy

Álvaro Begué alvaro.begue at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:59:11 PDT 2016

Start by computing a "normal" amount of time to spend, using the kinds of
rules described by others in this thread.

Since you are using MCTS, you may want to experiment with spending more
time if the move with the best score is not the one that has been explored
the most, since that probably signals an unclear situation.

You can save a bit of time in obvious moves once you realize that the other
moves cannot catch up in the normal time allocated for this move.

Álvaro.