[Computer-go] US Go Congress 2016 "Computer Go Afternoon" invitation

Chun Sun sunchun79 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 05:56:57 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I'd like to bump up the thread and announce another team attending USGC
this summer:

Wantong Technology from China will attend USGC with their automatic game
recording and broadcasting app "JustGo". Lei Chen 7d (CEO) and Yi Tang 2p
will come to Boston to do the demo.

Here is a demo for an internal version, pretty sure the July version will
be better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFj8k_b2Whc&feature=share

Thank you, and hope to see you this summer in Boston.
Chun Sun
co-Director, USGC 2016