[Computer-go] new bot friendly go server.

Rémi Coulom remi.coulom at free.fr
Mon May 23 06:48:40 PDT 2016

Hi Henry,

Thanks for your message. I tried your server (as a human player, not a bot). It might become an interesting alternative to CGOS, mixing humans and bots together.

I find it annoying that I cannot choose my pseudo. I understand that you might not want to worry about moderating offensive pseudos. But it is really frustrating.

Also, I would like to be able to watch games played by others.

I (GentleWindCrow) just played a game against "CurlyLion". After a while, it stopped playing. I believe I might have lost on time. But there was no message, and the game became blocked.

It would be nice to indicate whether the opponent is bot or human.

I am curious about your rating system, too.

Rémi