[Computer-go] McMahon tournaments on KGS

Nick Wedd maproom at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:23:43 PDT 2016

I have now realised that it was a language problem.  "McMahon tournament"
means different things in Europe and America. I knew only the European
meaning, and KGS implements the American version.

I assume that those who wrote here encouraging me to I hold the monthly KGS
bot tournaments in McMahon format were referring to the American version;
and that is what I can use.  I hope they can advise me on sensible settings
for "Handicap", "Low bar", and "High bar".

Nick

Nick Wedd      maproom at gmail.com