[Computer-go] US Go Congress 2016 "Computer Go Afternoon" invitation

Chun Sun sunchun79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:16:53 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Another update, as AGA will announce later:

* We are honored to have Yuandong Tian from Facebook Research, to
present "DarkForest:
A DCNN-based open source Go engine", on 8/4 afternoon.
* We are honored to have John Tromp, who calculated the exact number of
legal Go positions, to present "The number of legal Go positions", on 8/4
afternoon.
* As previously mentioned, Deepmind is coming to USGC this year. In
addition to the opening keynote on 7/30 Saturday, Aja Huang and Hui Fan
will also present "AlphaGo Insider" lecture on 8/4 Thursday's "Computer Go
afternoon", focusing more to the developer community.
* After these exciting presentations, DarkForest will play Andy Liu 1p at 3
handicaps.
* "JustGo" live recording/broadcasting app will be demoing around the
lounge and playing room.

This should be a fun event :)

Thanks everyone who helped our community work:)

Chun