[Computer-go] Offtopic: "Spam" by ResearchGate.net

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Mon Jun 20 02:05:26 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I am writing this because others here may have made similar experiences
and found a solution. Some years ago I subscribed to a service
by ResearchGate.net . They claim to offer the opportunity
to share information about scientific publications ...

After some months I realized that the advantage of being in their
database in small, whereas their very frequent mails (asking details
about this or that ...) costs too much time.
So I pressed the "unsubscribe" button. It turned out that it did
not help. In the meantime I pressed the unsubscribe buttom of
ResearGate.net for more than 20 times, but still get mails from
them every few weeks.
On their website no email address for feedback is offered.

Does someone of you know a proper email address or found some
other solution to this "spam"-problem?

Thanks in advance,
Ingo.