[Computer-go] Leela 0.6.2, OpenCL support, including GTP engines

Gian-Carlo Pascutto gcp at sjeng.org
Sat Jun 4 16:20:55 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've done a major update of Leela, including integration of DCNN, and
optional usage of OpenCL to speed things up via the GPU.

https://sjeng.org/leela.html

I put a GTP commandline executable on the page. I hope the other people
developing engines find this useful - I found the dearth of suitable
testing opponents a bit of a hindrance.

There are binaries for Windows, Windows+OpenCL and Linux-x64. Static
linking with OpenCL didn't work on the first attempt, so no Linux+OpenCL
for now.

--
GCP