[Computer-go] Very interesting presentation of Fan Hui about AlphaGo

Aja Huang ajahuang at google.com
Tue Jul 26 05:47:07 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 12:55 PM, J. van der Steen <
J.van.der.Steen at gobase.org> wrote:

> Dear Alexander Kozlovsky,
>
> Are the sheets of this presentation available somewhere by any chance. The
> sheets are a bit hard to read in the video on YouTube.

Hi,

Thanks for the interest. We are posting some AlphaGo commentaries (five Lee
Sedol match games and four AlphaGo v18 vs. AlphaGo v18 self-play games) in
few weeks after our website is done. The commentaries are edited by Fan Hui
2p with comments from Gu Li 9p and Zhou Ruiyang 9p based on a lot of
AlphaGo's data. The commentaries will be free for download.

You can find some slides on Fan Hui's talk at
http://slide.sports.sina.com.cn/go/slide_2_820_106702.html#p=1
http://tour.xaoyo.com/ty/20160726/788489.html

Regards,
Aja