[Computer-go] Results 9x9 and 13x13 at C-Olympiad and 19x19

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Sat Jul 2 07:20:05 PDT 2016

Hi Rémi,

thanks for offering your service. Unfortunately, I am not able to edit databases.
But I am willing to provide the data to anyone who is willing to do this.

By the way: the 19x19 competition is over. Zen won all three games
and achieved the gold medal. Silver for Abakus, Bronze for CGI.
Congratulations to all participants and medalists!
You find some photos here.

Medalists for 9x9 and 13x13:
http://www.dgob.de/yabbse/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6138.0;attach=4998;image

Tobias Graf (Abakus) on the left; Hideki Kato (Zen) in the right; during
the game between Abakus and Zen:
http://www.dgob.de/yabbse/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6138.0;attach=5010;image

Medalists for 19x19:
http://www.dgob.de/yabbse/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6138.0;attach=5012;image

Cheers, Ingo.

PS. Today I also met Fabian Letouzey, in the computer draughts tournament
(on 10x10 board). He is the title defender. In February and March 2016
he helped Rémi to implement neural nets in CrazyStone.