[Computer-go] Go Aesthetics

Josef Moudrik j.moudrik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:57:03 PST 2016

Some time ago, we (with pasky) looked into a related question of player
attribute prediction - such as territoriality, aggresivity, influence
oriented style, or strength. Project website is here:
http://gostyle.j2m.cz/

Imo you can predict/evaluate pretty much anything you get dataset for.
Aesthetics is subjective, but if there is some consistent agreement in the
dataset, the ML would find it. My guess would be, that nice games would
correlate with calm games without much fighting and honte moves.

Regards,
Josef