[Computer-go] Using gogui to visualize a CNN for move prediction

Denis Blumstein denis.blumstein at orange.fr
Sat Jan 9 03:21:22 PST 2016

Maybe you can also have a look at the michi-c code to see how gogui
analyze commands can be used https://github.com/db3108/michi-c2 (code in C).

Look for the function display_live_gfx() (in ui.c where it is defined
and in michi.c where it is used) and also in the doc/manual.html to see
the results of the implemented commands.

Denis