[Computer-go] Frisbee Go

David Doshay ddoshay at mac.com
Sun Feb 21 09:22:16 PST 2016

Other disc games are golf and Ultimate, which is similar to soccer. Checkers seems like it would work, picking up one disc from the board and tossing it to the new location.

As someone who has played disc golf for years, although Ultimate only twice, I’d rather see probabilities for nearest and next-nearest (diagonal) neighbors, but I understand keeping it simple for the first public tournament.

Cheers
David G Doshay

ddoshay at mac.com