[Computer-go] What hardware to use to train the DNN

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Sat Feb 6 10:57:15 PST 2016

I'm not using it.  Many Faces is written in c, (gui in C++ with MFC).  I ported caffe to windows and I'm calling caffelib directly from mfgo.  I'm not training a net yet, so I haven’t decided what to do.  Most likely I will create the input database using c++ code in many faces, and train using caffe.

David