[Computer-go] Match Conditions?

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 06:59:30 PST 2016

Hi Aja,

congratulations again to the fantastic achievement of your team!

One bunch of management questions:

* How many games will be played in March between Alpha-Go and Lee Sedol?
* Will it be just "X games" or some "best of X" format?

* What will be the thinking times?
* Will there be rest days between the rounds?

* Would it be ok for DeepMind, when Lee Sedol takes one or two coaches
from the computer-go scene?

Cheers, Ingo.