[Computer-go] Operators for Frisbee Go Simulation

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Wed Apr 6 06:54:56 PDT 2016

Hello,
one of the games in the Computer Olympiad in Leiden
(June 27 till July 03, 2016) will be "Frisbee Go Simulation"
on 9x9 boards.

I am willing to operate one "foreign" program (David Fotlands
bot is my first choice). And I will find operators for one
or two other programs, when I know until end of next week (the
operators I have in mind have to make their hotel bookings (special
rate) rather soon).

Please, let me know if you need an operator for the Frisbee Go
simulation bot.

Cheers, Ingo.