[Computer-go] michi-c a recoding in C of Petr Baudis's michi

Horace Ho horaceh at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:19:02 PDT 2015

Hi Denis,

  michi and michi-c are wonderful! It's a dream come true with a handy go
engine to learn from.

  As it's at the early stage of the project (12 hours ;-), do you have any
preference on the code license?

  Personally I wish the code will be released in a more liberated kind of
license (e.g. BSD) instead of GNU (as sometimes it did no go well with
Apple AppStore policy).

Thanks
horace