[Computer-go] CGOS

Joshua Shriver jshriver at gmail.com
Sat May 2 22:35:47 PDT 2015

Would you be willing to help me revitalize cgos.computergo.org?  I can
even give you ssh access.

This we your server can sit on a dedicated IP/domain  and we can kinda
refresh things a bit and have a clean work/server space.

Just let me know.
-Josh

I'm still curious how you got around the myriad of SQLite issues. I
know when I tried running local, I had to repackage the tclkit server
by copying a local built sqlite.so. file
Lots of kinks and issues, but to be honest you are doing a better job
at me at understanding/running it.

So I can at least offer dedicated space.