[Computer-go] CGOS

Detlef Schmicker ds2 at physik.de
Sat May 2 00:44:19 PDT 2015

OK, I will not set bayeselo for now, happy if basics are working:)

No, I did not change anything but the version number of sqlite3 (from
3.3.4 to 3.3.5 or so), the version offered by ubuntu 12.04

Only changed the directories in the cgos19.cfg and  used SQLite Browser
to open the cgos.state database (produced after the first start) and
added the anachor in the anachor table.

Now I have 4 processes up: cgos, webbuild, anachor gnugo and a pyhton -m
SimpleHTTPServer

Detlef