[Computer-go] CGOS

Detlef Schmicker ds2 at physik.de
Fri May 1 22:21:05 PDT 2015

Hi,

I set up a CGOS server at home. It is connected via dyndns, which is not
optimal of cause :(

physik.selfhost.eu

Ports:
8080 (webinterface)
8083 (19x19, GnuGo 3.8 set to ELO 1800 as anachor)

This is mainly for testing, if I get CGOS up correctly, what to do to
have it permanently running still to be seen.
I am not able to test the connection from the outside, hopefully I set
up everything correctly.
I might stop the server for the tournament on sunday, as it is the same
machine....

future plan is:
8081 for 9x9 8082 for 13x13 and 8084 for 25x25.
(you will see on the web interface, as soon as the other boardsizes are
switched on.