[Computer-go] [ANN] Michi - 15x15 ~6k KGS in 540 lines of Python?code

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu Mar 26 18:44:45 PDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 08:59:36PM +0000, Andrea Carta wrote:
> Other things:
> - when playing (michi) against GnuGo (that was winning) I inserted a wrong
> move, then typed "help" hoping to get help about getting the move back. The
> program crashed.
> - at the moment I'm playing myself against michi. It takes more than 3
> minutes per move (13x13). Are there severals levels of play to set up?

You'll need to start reading/changing the code ;-) - the second point is
about the N_SIMS variable.

But really, 3 minutes per move sounds very long.  What kind of computer
are you playing on?  It might be that on Windows Python cannot use
multiple processes... - which would be to bad because then the program
will just be awfully slow/weak.

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you do not work on an important problem, it's unlikely