[Computer-go] Using GPUs?

Nikos Papachristou nikpapa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:09:53 PDT 2015

Not go related, but you may find this deep learning GPU hardware guide
useful:
https://timdettmers.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/deep-learning-hardware-guide/

As for hardware breakthroughs, Nvidia has announced that its next
generation GPUs (codenamed Pascal) will offer 10x the performance in 2016,
so you might want to wait a little more.

Nikos