[Computer-go] Using GPUs?

Daniel Shawul dshawul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:04:31 PDT 2015

It is not exactly Go, but i have a monte-carlo tree searcher on the GPU for
the game of Hex 8x8.
I got about 60x speed up from it when i tested it about two years ago. I
specifically chose this game because
the moves and WDL rules are much simpler than that of Go.
Here is a github link https://github.com/dshawul/GpuHex