[Computer-go] Using GPUs?

Steven Clark steven.p.clark at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:00:02 PDT 2015

Can't speak to current go programs, but there's lots of exciting stuff
going on currently with machine learning / deep neural networks, most of
which uses GPUs heavily. I know some research has been done on
convolutional neural networks for Go -- don't have any links handy at the
moment though.

Recommend getting a recent vintage NVIDIA gpu (for CUDA support). Say, a
780 or 980. Either of these would be fine for your visualization purposes
as well.