[Computer-go] Strange GNU Go ladder behavior

Peter Drake drake at lclark.edu
Thu Jun 18 15:24:58 PDT 2015

I have no idea what GNU Go does for memory management, but that does offer
up a possibility: maybe the machine in question (a Google Compute Engine
instance) is running out of memory. I've been using the highcpu machine
types; I'll try a standard one (which has more memory) and see if the same
thing happens.