[Computer-go] Computer Go Turnament at EGC 2015: Call for Participation

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Tue Jun 16 03:17:10 PDT 2015

  Hi!

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:11:01AM +0100, Aja Huang wrote:
> Thanks. I'll attend but I'll play Go myself rather than entering a Go
> program. :)

  It'll be great to meet you!

  (Just to clarify - the Computer Go tournament is on a Wednesday,
which is a "free day" without official tournament game, so participants
wouldn't miss that.  However, of course there will some other things
to do on that day like side tournaments or trips. :-)

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,