[Computer-go] EGC2015 Events / Proceedings of the International Go Game Science Conference 2015

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu Jul 30 01:44:36 PDT 2015

  Hi!

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 03:35:10PM +0200, remi.coulom at free.fr wrote:
> https://github.com/pasky/iggsc2015proc

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 08:21:00PM +0200, Petr Baudis wrote:
>   There are several Computer Go events on EGC2015.

  Today, we have several IGGSC2015 events, all of them will be streamed
over Youtube.  Right now (already in progress, sorry for the link delay)
the live stream from the science presentations:

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZsWAV2org

>From 12:30, a match of Ingo's human-computer team (w/ CrazyStone) vs.
a professional.  From 15:00, some popular lectures.  Please watch the
EGC2015 youtube channel for live streams and recordings.

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,