[Computer-go] EGC2015 Events

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Wed Jul 29 12:22:18 PDT 2015

  Indeed.  We (well, mainly I) thought that since Aya is running on
a weaker computer, 5 stones might be about right, but now I'm a bit
worried that I made the game too tough for white after all.

  Still, there's a big audience (surprised us a bit), maybe 150 people,
and they seem to be enjoying it!

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 09:14:14PM +0200, RĂ©mi Coulom wrote:
> Great! Thanks. 5 stones against Aya is brave.
>
> On 07/29/2015 08:21 PM, Petr Baudis wrote:
> >   Hi!
> >
> >   There are several Computer Go events on EGC2015.  There was a small
> >tournament of programs, played out on identical hardware by each,
> >won by Aya:
> >
> >	https://www.gokgs.com/tournEntrants.jsp?sort=s&id=981
> >
> >   Then, one of the games, Aya vs. Many Faces, was reviewed by Lukas
> >Podpera 6d:
> >
> >	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Lk1qVoiYM
> >
> >   Right now, Hajin Lee 3p (known for her live commentaries on Youtube
> >as "Haylee") is playing Aya (giving 5 stones) and commenting live:
> >
> >	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2ilmu7Eo4

				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,
	you can do almost anything. -- Geoffrey Hinton