[Computer-go] Determining the final board state for finished games

Rafael Sakurai rafasakurai at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:57:49 PDT 2015

Hello everyone.

I'm also new with computer Go, and I have the same doubt. I read many
articles about computer Go, but few of them talk about score calculation
and determine the status from groups of stones.

Hi Justin, I started to draft a Go API in Java, the goal is to create an
API with the main game logic and anyone can use with their own visual
interface (console/desktop/web).

Please, let me know if this project is of interest to you or anyone else in
the group, and I would like to invite all to help me create this API.

Source repository: https://github.com/rafaelsakurai/GoAPI/

Thank you.

--
Rafael GuimarĂ£es Sakurai