[Computer-go] CGT endgame solver

Hideki Kato hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp
Mon Jul 13 18:21:20 PDT 2015

Pattern moves don't prefer bigger moves but just frequent-appear
ones, ie, sometimes prefer smaller moves.  Additionally, at endgames,
bots do much more simulations than middle for a move and patterns have
not so big influence on choosing optimal moves.

Hideki

Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp>