[Computer-go] Spring SLOW KGS bot tournament, 19x19

Nick Wedd maproom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:16:25 PST 2015

(I tried to send this message yesterday - but I don't see it in the list
archives,
so I am sending it again.)

The spring SLOW KGS bot tournament will start next Sunday, March 1st,
starting at 22:00 UTC, and ending on Wednesday by 14:00 UTC.  It will use
19x19 boards, with time limits of 235 minutes each plus very fast Canadian
overtime, and komi of 7.5.  There are details at
http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=947
<http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=942>.

Please register by emailing me, with the words "KGS Tournament
Registration" in the email title, at maproom at gmail.com .

Nick Wedd      maproom at gmail.com