[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

Rémi Coulom remi.coulom at free.fr
Mon Feb 16 23:46:33 PST 2015

Thanks Nick,

It was fun to participate again.

After the tournament, I noticed that my CPU was about 3x slower than
usual. It turns out it is because of a bug in my Linux distro (Mint 17).
After suspend, the CPU becomes slow.

I have not yet found a proper way to fix this. Maybe someone on this
list can help?

cpufreq-info returns this:
cpufrequtils 008: cpufreq-info (C) Dominik Brodowski 2004-2009
Report errors and bugs to cpufreq at vger.kernel.org, please.
analyzing CPU 0:
   no or unknown cpufreq driver is active on this CPU
   maximum transition latency: 4294.55 ms.

So none of the cpufreq-related workarounds I found on the web works.

This is a bug report of the same problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1102318
But I can't get indicator-cpufreq to work, maybe for similar reasons:
whenever I drag the icon to the panel, nothing happens.

This also suggests indicator-cpufreq:

I'd be grateful for any help.

Thanks,

Rémi