[Computer-go] Standalone DNN player support

Josef Moudrik j.moudrik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 03:25:19 PDT 2015

> I would love to have something like this.
Great!

> I would appreciate some way to configure depth levels and
> variable branching factors for move generation as well as scoring
> playouts using the NN.

Hmm, I am not talking about MCTS integration or DNN training. Rather, I
have a small wrapper in mind, that will make the DNN possible to be used as
a standalone player - something like a convenient unified toolkit to which
you would plug in your dnn model of choice (used as a black box). The
toolkit would handle i/o (i.e. transform the board to input planes), gtp
communication, ensured move correctness and e.g. enabled passing.

Regards,
Josef