[Computer-go] April KGS bot tournament, 13x13

Nick Wedd maproom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:47:38 PDT 2015

In view of the responses I have received, I have opened up entry to weaker
players.

I like David's idea of a requirement of some specified CGOS rating.  I'll
say 1100 for
now, and see how it works out.  When I look at CGOS, it gives me lists of
ratings
for 9x9 and 13x13 (which covers the April tournament), but nothing for
19x19; why
is this?

Nick

Nick Wedd      maproom at gmail.com